Terms & Conditions
These rules are designed to help you buy products using vapehouse.lv e-shop.
In addition to the existing regulations, legal relations arising from the purchase of goods through vapehouse.lv e-shop are also regulated by the legal acts in force in the Republic of Latvia.
- 1.1 VAPE HOUSE Ltd. is a service provider with which the e-store www.vapehouse.lv creates products for the service user.
- 1.2 The Customer is the user of the service who orders the order at the e-shop www.vapehouse.lv and identifies himself / herself when placing the order by entering his / her personal data.
- 1.3 The e-shop is considered to be an information and reservation site only. We do not deliver the product in any way.
- 1.4 All purchased, reserved goods may only be removed from the store premises located at Ernesta Birznieka Upīša Street 20B-2, Riga, LV-1050 by presenting a personal identification document that has made the reservation.
2. Service user
- 2.1 The Service User may be:
- 2.1.1 A natural person who is at least 18 years old
- 2.1.2 Legal entity
- 2.2 The Service User confirms that he is a natural person of at least 18 years of age.
- 2.2.1 In the light of the above, it is reasonable for VAPE HOUSE to provide that the service user is at least 18 years old.
- 2.3 VAPE HOUSE is entitled to withdraw from the sales contract if it becomes aware that the user is a natural person under the age of 18 years.
- 3.1 All prices in the E-shop are indicated in Euro.
- 3.2 VAPE HOUSE Ltd. has the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time.
- 4.1 The availability of the goods displayed in the e-shop may change according to the situation in the store or due to technical problems in the e-shop programs.
- 4.2 If the product is not in stock or if the order cannot be executed, the e-store employee will contact you and offer a possible new delivery time or replacement of the product with an equivalent product of the same price and quality or money paid for the product. will be returned. The money will be returned to you immediately, but no later than 14 days after the order is placed.
- 4.3 The product information is checked and improved on a regular basis. Your data may have been updated after your last visit.
5. Making a purchase
- 5.1 When purchasing goods at vapehouse.lv e-shop, do the following:
- 5.1.1 Select the desired items and enter the necessary data for the order (name, contact phone, e-mail address);
- 5.1.2 After ordering, we will send you an order confirmation by email;
- 5.1.3 Pay for the product using a bank link or pay by credit card via PayPal or transfer. When making a payment by wire transfer, take into account the data contained in the order confirmation;
- 5.1.4 We will deliver the goods after you have placed an order with the e-shop and paid for it.
6. Warranties and return of non-conforming goods
- 6.1 SIA VAPE HOUSE is responsible for non-compliance of goods and requirements.
- 6.2 VAPE HOUSE Ltd. is not responsible for:
- 6.2.1 Product deterioration / damage caused by your fault;
- 6.2.2 defects that have been caused by misuse of the product;
- 6.2.3 normal wear and tear of the product when used under normal conditions.
- 6.3 When returning non-conforming goods, the amount paid for the product will be transferred to your bank account at the latest within 30 days after you have resigned, and when a notice of withdrawal is received.
- 6.4 The sales warranty does not extend to the atomizer.
- 6.5 Battery warranty is 3 months or 300 charge times.
- 6.6 The proof of validity of the purchased product is a sales invoice and / or purchase receipt.
7. Personal data and their processing
- 7.1 All personal data of the customer that has been acquired during the e-shop purchase are treated as confidential information.
- 7.2 The source of personal data is the emergence of customer relationships in the e-shop by registering an order.
- 7.3 Secure data communication and security systems are used when requesting card data. The encrypted data channel with banks will ensure the security of your personal data and bank details. The service provider does not see the entered card data. Cards at the time of payment